Monday 20 April 2009

A touch of Shabby Chic....


Something that I have loved since subbing to Scrapagogo is being introduced to new companies. Shabby Chic is one of them, I just adore the journaling cards they produce and recently I decided to look them up on t'tinterweb. As a result I have found that they have a sister company - Blueberry Freckles, where they sell printable tags.
This little selection, at just 1 3/4" x 3 1/4" , will be available via Blueberry Freckles in the next week but as I was cunning and subscribed to the newsletter - they were free. While these have been printed onto white cardstock, but I'm wondering how they will look on some Kraft cardstock.
Why not give them a visit and sign up to the newsletter, hopefully the next time round there will be more freebies with it to print out.

1 comment:

Deb said...

These look nice Vicki - would not mind some myself, but I promised myself no more stash until I am scrapping more! Think I will have a look at the web site just incase though!