Tuesday, 22 December 2009
Monday, 21 December 2009
Thursday, 17 December 2009
Wednesday, 16 December 2009
A perfect fit to my morning!
Here's hoping the day improves. I'm off out Christmas shopping again now! I must be mad....
Friday, 11 December 2009
Tuesday, 8 December 2009
4th December: Perfection.
This year, in line with my simple is best approach, I decided to list the things that make Christmas Day perfect for me.
5th December: Countdown
As last year was the first time I had ever done an advent anything I've used this years page to mark the children having playmobil advent calendars. Oh how they love them! Oh how I love them - advent without the sugar rush. I feel this could become a new tradition, especially if they get a say in it.
Thursday, 3 December 2009
2nd December: Weather
Monday, 30 November 2009
Saturday, 28 November 2009
Thursday, 26 November 2009
This little baby is the one thing I love to use. Jamie more often than not like to help cut the pasta once it's all rolled out. It also means a scrummy meal is on it's way, usually with a rich homemade tomato sauce. It's serious comfort food and we rarely eat dried pasta now.
So, come on, share, what's your favourite gadget?
Wednesday, 18 November 2009
Monday, 16 November 2009
The day I chose to do my page turned out a little differently, became a reflective day where I mostly sat, drank coffee and thought about things. After that I decided that I would stick to that day to journal and ended up creating a page without considering the journaling which is now tucked away as a little book in the envelope.
Wednesday, 4 November 2009
Tuesday, 3 November 2009
Monday, 2 November 2009
Ooh, I just loved this one from Prima!
More of those Melissa Frances frames...
Thursday, 29 October 2009
Tuesday, 27 October 2009
Sunday, 25 October 2009
Thanks for looking!
Friday, 16 October 2009
1. Where is your cell/mobile phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Greying
3. Your mother? Hmmmm..... (lol)
4. Your father? Undeserving
5. Your favourite food? Homemade pasta
6. Your dream last night? Peaceful
7. Your favourite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? Less chaos
9. What room are you in? Study
10. Your hobby? Creating
11. Your fear? Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13.Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Sad
15. Muffins? No
16. Wish list item? Organisation
17. Where did you grow up? Midlands
18. Last thing you did? Blog-hopped
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pet? Annoying
22. Friends? Few
23. Your life? Busy
24. Your mood? Exhausted
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Car
27. Something you’re not wearing? Necklace
28. Your favourite store? Lakeland
29. Your favourite colour? Brown
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Tuesday
32. Your best friend? Chris
33. One place that you go to over and over? School
34. One person who emails you regularly? Junkmail fairy
35. Favourite place to eat? Piccolinos
If you answer them and share them on your blog, let me know, the nosey side of me would like to, well, take a nose!
Wednesday, 7 October 2009
Don't you just love those cork alphas... I've broken into my pack especially for this one.
Right, Tracy's CJ is waiting for me to come up with something. It's the next on my HUGE crafting to do list. (That's after craft shopping of course)
As always, TFL!