Wednesday 12 September 2012

incoming....


I thought once the kids went back to school I'd get more chance to get back to creating something other than large piles of ironing in my spare time, but no such luck ...yet. In the meantime I thought I'd share with your the latest piece of mail art I received from Sarah via the Collabor-ART Mail Trail. 

I love the colour combinations she's used. Sarah's work is always so colourful and nicely balanced.

Ah well - back to creating a nice big pile of ironing I guess, then I can go play with the Gelli Plates impatiently sitting on my desk screaming to be played with. I have lots of idea's for them.


2 comments:

maggie warke said...

Like the sound of those gelli plates! watched a video and would love to try it, don't forget to let us know how it went!
xMaggie

Ali said...

Gorgeous mail art!

And congratulations on your fabulous project in Scrap365 magazine! I knew it was you as soon as I opened the page... I love your distinctive style. :)

Ali