Wednesday 27 March 2013

WOYWW...

Me, WOYWW? 
Yep, this is a rare one, but I find myself in a blogging mood this week.

 Maybe it's having the kids at home and craving two minutes escape. 
 Bet your bottom I won't be here next week while they are at Grandma's!

I have two desks.
 A paperwork desk and a painty desk. 
So here's a quick shot of how my day starts.

Oh the chocolate wrapper - not from this morning, from last night. 
That bit was clearly happy where is was and didn't want to be consigned to the rubbish bin just yet.  





This one is hanging around for those "bored now" moments. 
I plan to do some bread baking with the kids over the Easter break.  


 more WOYWW can be found over at Julia's place here

8 comments:

Trish Latimer said...

mmmmmmm...Paul Hollywood! Forget the actual baking, i'd just sit and look at that picture.....! xx

Sarah Leonard said...

I love your little winking cat mug full of coffee - just the thing to wake you up of a day :)

Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

Unknown said...

I love your mug. Try to get as much quiet time as you can. #98

lisa said...

Don't you just love Paul Hollywood, those eyes!!!!!! Happy Baking.
Nothing wrong with a bit of choccy when you're crafting.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #60

Ginger said...

Mmmm Paul Hollywood, makes your desk one of the best I have seen today. Carol #95

ria gall said...

some great stuff going on there I do hope you find those few minutes for yourself each day. I love my two being home from school even now when they are teenagers
Wishing you a very Happy Easter and a great day today
Ria

Debs Willis said...

Oooh, baking, shame this isn't smelly-vision!!

Happy woyww

Debs #90

Barb King said...

Fun desk, like your colorful journals in your previous post. Barb #108