Tuesday 10 December 2013

ten minute tuesdays

the run up to Christmas… ahhh.

1017022_10152116086848384_1861890355_n

Once again this week has been a little devoid of anything crafty creative, but I did spend the weekend either clothes shopping (seems little miss has outgrown last years winter wardrobe! I never gave her permission to do that!), practising yoga or cooking.  Actually quite a nice weekend. Especially when I made those beauties in the picture above.  Dulce De Leche Buscuits from a recipe by Gordan Ramsey.  Now they are a ten minute wonder. Seriously – TEN MINUTES. Ok, maybe 12 minutes. They do not take that long to eat though!

Monday was more shopping and a mountain of orders to process. But I’m up to date now. Yay!

AE_OLW2014_Promo 

I’m also busy planning next year. I don’t mean January, but way beyond that. Way way beyond. I’ve decided I wanted to try something new so I’ve signed up to take part in Ali Edward’s One Little Word. It starts on the first of January and all I need to do is come up with a word between now and then. I’m pleased to say I can already tick that task off my list. I’ve even talked my choice through with hubby to explain why I’ve chosen it. I think I even shocked myself with my justification. Main thing is, right now it sits with me.  I’m sorry to say I’m not revealing it just yet on my blog. I don’t know yet how this all works, but I will share some of my efforts with you as I go through 2014.  If you are interested and, like me, haven’t done it before you can find more info over on Ali’s blog. She has a $5 discount if you sign up before the end of the month.

I have a couple of other online classes I have my eye on as well for next year once I have carved some time out for them. Proper inky painty creative type classes. I doubt that that will be this side of Easter though. eek..

Well, this is a scheduled post, so I should off enjoying the delights of York in the run up to Christmas. I’ll have my sharpest elbows on though, don’t you worry!

No comments: