Monday 1 June 2009

Busy, busy, busy

I know, I'm behind on my 365 photo's but I've been busy sorting out other things that updating my blog is the last "to do" on my to do list, and now I have a few days to catch up on it's becoming a bigger item. New cars, running up and down to Sheffield, going to the seaside, the garden centre and, well life can just get in the way sometimes.

Anyhoo, enough of that, have you seen the new class from Shimelle? Just something else to my already currently chaotic days... A month of colour. Sounds great. I'm already thinking mini book for this. I mean it's not like I don't have three mini book projects to get done as it is. I get bored and am easily distracted so go where my heart tells me to for the time being.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I know what you mean Vicki - I deleted Shimelles email straight away - so that I did not get tempted by something else!