Wednesday 7 October 2009

It's CJ time again....

Here we are nearly at the end of my first CJ on UKS. It's been an experience, and yes, one I will repeat. (I've signed up for one over on the scrapagogo clubhouse. We just need two more if you are interested...)



So, this time Tilda came to visit..... and now she's winging her way across Yorkshire to visit Tracy.

Don't you just love those cork alphas... I've broken into my pack especially for this one.
Right, Tracy's CJ is waiting for me to come up with something. It's the next on my HUGE crafting to do list. (That's after craft shopping of course)

As always, TFL!

4 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

Glad you are enjoying the CJ's Great LO.

Deb said...

Your pages for the CJ look lovely. I hope yours arrives back safe and sound very soon. Hope you will take some photos of it.

Unknown said...

Lovely LO. Great pictures.

Bernie said...

hope you're feeling better soon...lovely CJ btw!!
Bernie x