Monday 21 December 2009

More hours please...

I really could do with more hours in the day at the moment. Not because I have lots to do but because I'm putting off doing it ("it" mainly being the housework). You know it's bad when you pop to get a pair of scissors from your desk and end up spending half an hour finishing off a LO. I'm just far too easily distracted at the moment, but that will change tomorrow as I've got a list of things to get done by the end of the day and I don't intend to spend the rest of the week running round like something headless.




Anyway - after that ramble - the LO I allowed myself to get distracted by. It's from Shimelle's class at the October GoGoGetaway. Now that feels like a very long time ago now.

1 comment:

melissa said...

please send some extra hours my way of you can!!

very nice layout. I like the pictures you used, they tell a great story.