Tuesday 20 July 2010

Window shopping….

I just love window shopping.  Don’t mind if it’s in real life or on the internet.  If I had the space and money I’m sure our house would be crammed full to the rafters with all manner of lovely things.  Even if I have the space and money it’s not very often I do buy as I worry about the cats or the kids wrecking stuff.

Are you a Monsoon fan?  I love the place, and am hoping when we finally get round to decorating our bedroom to make sure some of their homeware range is featured.  What I didn’t know until a few minutes ago is that they have a crockery range now by Denby. Denby, I am also a fan of! Double points.

MonsoonVeronicaTeapot monsoonchrysanthemumplatter

It’s a shame I don’t have room for a second set.  I’d love to serve something swanky up on that platter and I’m desperately in need of a new teapot, but a small one as I hate making tea in the cup.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the design on that plate ... how inspiring!