Sunday 8 August 2010

Life brings...

...for now, another page from my art journal.  I don't intend to share every single page I do with you, just the one's that aren't "private".  So far I'm not producing any private pages.    I forget where I saw this "Granny" in her pink punk outfit, but I loved her.  It also wasn't what I intended for the black & white background, but ho-hum, going with the flow again.   All I thought when I saw this image was what great attitude, which led to the phrase along side it.... " Life bring experience, experience brings attitude" (you have to read the experience twice). Gotta love a bit of attitude.

I do have some LO's to share...still trying to find them.  Odd that, but I'll be back with photo's as soon as I do.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Love the journal page and the granny with attitude. I also think reading the one word twice is a great idea! Well done.

Emilie said...

Love this page and the effects you've created! I agree that this women is ace!

Rosie said...

I'm a granny (not quite as old as that one) and I got attitude too! Love this page - keep on sharing. I've found that not many things I record are too private to blog ....

Anonymous said...

Love this page, the Granny with attitude is fantastic. S x