Saturday 30 April 2011

sshhhhhhh

headerv2.1 LIVE

It’s been a bit quiet around here.  Well, I say that, what I mean is on here,  my blog. Abandoned would be a good way to put it I guess. As for me I’ve been so busy it’s stooopid.  My art journal calendar is sitting on my desk crying out for me to worked in. Yes I’m afraid to report that I am behind not just with updating it but with having pages ready to update.  Arrrgh.

I have to come clean and say that I doubt that that is going to change much in the next week or so either. There are lots of top secret plans going on and fingers crossed I’ll be able to share more with you before May is out. 

On the plus side for me I will have some crafty time next weekend as I’m off to Art from the Heart for a three day workshop with Dina Wakley.  Dina posted some sneak peeks on her blog a few days ago and it looks good.  I missed the workshops she did last year so was thrilled to bits to get a place this time around.  I’ll even remember to take a camera with me as well, so I’ll post photo’s as soon as I get chance.

No comments: