Monday 5 December 2011

If I lived nearer…

FoL

 

If you live near Bath, pop along to the The Holborne Museum to see Bruce Munro’s Field of Light exhibit.  It looks and sounds fabulous, sadly it’s a long way from here.

Field of Light consists of over 5,000 bulbs of light planted in the grounds of the Museum and flowing into the Garden Cafe. Acrylic stems are topped by frosted spheres which are threaded with fibre optic cables and lit by a colour projector. The result is quite magical, as both colour and light flow through the bulbs to create a uniquely captivating experience.

Yep, I wish I lived nearer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just added your web page to my bookmarks. I enjoy reading your posts. Thank you!

beksynormz said...

Oooh i've been meaning to go to the Holborne since it had it's revamp....this looks fab...will have to check it out! xx