Monday 6 February 2012

looking for inspiration

One of my favourite pass times is to spend way too much time online, trawling websites, blog hopping and generally letting myself be bounced around while looking for inspiration. Colours, textures, techniques, things to help spark my creativity, leaving me with pages and pages of notes and idea’s and sketches for future projects (some very future projects looking at my notes) . 

Today though I wanted to share this video with you from Brett Weldele, a US Comic Book Artist, using Distress Inks and Stains and produces beautiful work with them.   Enjoy!

 

Brette Weldele Distress Inks

3 comments:

Karenliz Henderson said...

Isnt his work amazing! I love how he uses distress inks for everything. It was fun watching the video.

Juliwan said...

there are some clever people out there, thanks for that

Shairon said...

Thanks for finding this inspirational video!