Friday 18 October 2013

two quick things from the shop....

hello there. I know there has been a lack of posting this week but I'm up to my eyeballs in shop stuff and apart from squeezing in a cheeky ten minutes with my colouring pencils (as a means to bring down the stress levels) not a lot else has been going on.

However.... from the shop, two news worthy moments.



We've launched a new monthly challenge whose home is on the blog (under a new tab). Each month we'll have a colour palette with five fabulous colours. This months colours are taken from a very nice looking cake!  To enter you simply have to create something using at least three of those colours. You may also use black and white.

Once done, post your entry on your blog and link it up to us. A winner will then be chosen by the design team and a prize, a £10.00 voucher for the shop, will be awarded.

You can find all the details here.

The second bit of shop news is a SALE!!!




I've reduced a selection of Tim Holtz Stamp Sets and his Wood Mounted stamps while stocks last. We won't be restocking the selected items so grab them while you can. There's a good mix of designs in the sale and lots of seasonal ones - perfect if you're about to make your Christmas cards!

You can find all the sale items listed here.

Well, that's it from me for now. No rest for the wicked...and me!
Have a fabulous and creative weekend. I think I'll be making pumpkin soup! Yum.

Vicki


No comments: