Tuesday 19 May 2009

365 #139


I have a desire at the moment to increase my stamp and ink pad collection. I justify this by reminding myself that I have a card making session coming up soon so need the variety. This little lot are my latest additions which arrived with this mornings post. Three distress ink pads in dusty concord, tattered rose and scattered straw. I just love the muted shades of the distress inks. There are two sets of the new mini stamps from BasicGrey, some Scenic Route laurel flowers and, which I am the most excited about, a set of Sassafras Lass nesting stamps. I can't wait to have a play with these, they look fab. Everything was ordered from A Trip Down Memory Lane yesterday afternoon, so I'm really chuffed that they came today.

1 comment:

Deb said...

That was quick delivery! Its lovely when you have new stash to play with.