Friday 28 August 2009

So, that layout then....



Home sweet home, and a chance of getting some better photo's of it.



I wasn't sure about this paper when I first saw it, but having sat for a while staring at it I though it should look like my pin board, so I chose a few photo's of Jamie and some random bits and pieces from a box of embellishments I took on holiday with me and just stuck them on.



I decided to include that gorgeous Melissa Frances frame from scrapagogo, by using it to frame a scrap of paper that I liked, so now you know what I've done with it. I also adore that tiny key from 7 gypsies from the IM kit. Think they go really well together on the page.


Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Gorgeous LO, i am still stroking the gogo kit and that corkboard paper is too lush. Im really impressed at how quickly you used your frame! x x x

Angie said...

This is such an unusual LO ...the paper is just right ...its all brilliant... love it.

ally fiddy said...

Thats gorgeous, lovely LO.

Deb said...

I just sat there looking blankly at this paper when it arrived in my gogo box - thanks to your fab layout I have an idea how to use it now!