Saturday 13 March 2010

A little test

I’ve decided to give Windows Live Writer a go as I get soooo frustrated with blogger when I’m trying to do posts that contain more than four lines, and God forbid a couple of photo’s!

Garden

So, this is me, testing it out with a little ramble and a stock photo of some flowers for Mothers Day tomorrow.

Now I just need to figure out how to upload it. Probably did that if you are reading this, and then if I can add a blog so that I can do it for The Mill Pond as well.

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah,it worked for me!! Intersting, have no problem with blogger - anyou know how lengthy some of my posts are!!

Heather said...

I started using it during Shimelles Blogging class as I felt the same trying to do entries through blogger. SOOOO much easier! I managed to add my livejournal blog to mine also which was a plus point for me :)

Carmen said...

Same as Julia - had no problems with blogger though a few people have told me they can't comment on my blog and I don't know why that is.

This entry is showing up fine this end. Gorgeous photo :)

WendyB said...

Hope you do get a chance to play Vicki, I was really impressed - and so easy. Am glad I saw your post, thank you :-)