Tuesday 1 February 2011

Mini Journal

minijournal headache

Paints & Ink Sprays: Dylusions.          Image: Tumble Fish Studio      

I love my art journals and although I’ve only been creating my pages since August 2010 I think I may be getting closer to my style.  I’m finding that I love brighter richer colours.  Colours that ordinarily I might avoid as I think of them as being too loud for my eyes.  I suffer from photophobia and I honestly think it gives me a fear of anything bright – colour included, but I’m learning to love them again.  Having said that this page is about the near constant headache I’ve had for the last week and my craving for silence. Light I can hide from, silence is not so easy to obtain in a house with a three and five year old.

minijournal hope

Paints & Inks: Dylusions.  Images: Cemerony & Itkupilli

Another page from my small moleskine, this time in luscious red.  I think this page was also borne from my state of mind and lack of sleep down to these cluster headaches.  Ah well, tomorrow is another day!

Finally I would like to say a very big thank you to all those that have visited my blog in the last few days to view my calendar pages. I was amazed to see the stats!   Thank you so much for your visits and for your wonderful comments and here was me thinking of giving up my blog.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

ooooooh love that bright green!

I have a lil diddy Moleskine too, lovely size to work in isn't it

Sarah xx said...

Nooooo!! don't give it up Vicki!!!!
xx

Unknown said...

I love your journal pages!!!! Awesome!

salamanda said...

I love the bright greens on the headache page and the colour does leap out at you like a thumping head.