Wednesday 14 September 2011

Smash away your life

SmashPrepPg1&2

A couple of years ago I came across Ali Edwards Week in Your Life project and thought what a great idea, made easier if you prep in advance for it.  I don’t do the project the same time as Ali’s run’s.  To be honest I do when I remember and think that just maybe I can make the time for it.

Pg1

So, today I’m starting this years week using a Smash book, and have spent the morning preparing a few pages with ink, paint and stamps and making some tags ready to pop in to it.  Lots to do yet, but I have somewhere to start for todays notes.

Pg2

Now I just have to keep going!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Sounds like you're all prepared and ready to go :)

Claire said...

Looks like you're all ready to go, have fun.
C
xx

Sid said...

Fab idea and the pages are looking very arty already !!