Monday 30 March 2009

365 #89


This weekend the children went to stay with Grandma and Grandpa and while there they made chocolate eggs for Mummy and Daddy. They had been wrapped in tissue paper and popped into a decorated egg box. Really lovely.

Today I decided to try one and gave one to Jamie as a treat. I then left him watching TV and went to finish a LO as Rosie was in bed fast asleep. Jamie came up to me a few minutes later to ask me to take the stalk off his apple, when I noticed chocolate all round his mouth. Needless to say Daddy and I no longer have any chocolate eggs... here's the box, nice and empty.

2 comments:

joanold said...

Oh dear! There's always next year. And as is always said, "It's the thought that counts."

Jo Power said...

aahhh bless he must have thought they were all for him. Hope you took lots of chocolate photo's