Thursday 26 March 2009

Dancing Queens CJ....

Glad you all liked the sneak peek so much and thank you for all your lovely comments on here and on UKS.


Well, here is a better look at what I've come up with for Em's CJ - The things that words have done to me. Sorry the photo's aren't the best.
As you can see, is titled "Once Upon A Time..." Why? Well, as the short journaling inside the flap reveals, there was once a little girl called Vicki, who's love of reading started with a huge pile of Fairy Stories.



I'm grateful for that pile of Fairy Stories as a child, they really did bring me into a world of books and so Once Upon A Time are my life changing words.

Stash roll call for this then: Crafty Individuals (flock of birds), Stamps Away typed out alphas and Lavinia Stamps - these are great for all things fairy!

Adirondack inks in sunshine yellow, red pepper, eggplant and cranberry. Versafine - onyx black and smokey gray. Versamagic in niagara mist and tea leaves. And finally for a touch of bling Kaisercraft gems in black and Stickles in Star Dust.

5 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Gorgeous CJ entry, wonderful story behind the entry too...but ah that picture of Rosie...stole it for me!!

kelly said...

love them the colours are really pretty

Deb said...

This is really beautiful and I like the journalling saying how important 'Once upon a time' is to you - that is really lovely as well.

joanold said...

This is so pretty, just like I imagine fairyland to be.

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

oh wow beautiful cj entry, i love it xx