Friday 19 December 2008

Gift Giving


On Christmas Eve we put all of our gifts under the tree, that way the children don't have to avoid the temptation of opening any. The children's presents - of which there are many, go into big Santa sacks, and the rest are piled up in front of the sacks. This is the first thing they see when they come downstairs on Christmas morning.




We then move everything to the centre of the living room and take turns to open our presents. As it's just us there is no awkward silence as you try to think of something nice to say about the present you have just unwrapped.

I dare say this year, as Rose is now 18 months, Chris and I will have a little extra help to open our presents. I'm determined that I will get to open at least one myself though.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow this is beautiful just love all your little details x