Wednesday 3 December 2008

The Postal Service...

Christmas Cards. Do you send them or don't you? More and more people give to charity rather than send Christmas cards. Me - I like to send Christmas cards and give to charity. Maybe it's because I like to get that personal note through the door that makes me feel someone is thinking about me. I still like to write letters to people for that same reason, although the reply is often via email.


My page today has a Christmas card on it that I made myself last night. I started off this year making more complex cards, but then I tried a simple design to see if I liked it. The result, I loved it. All the stamps used on this page are from the Paper Artsy Egg Nog range coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils and have been used on my cards.

Each year, for reasons known only to myself, I make a list of everyone who sent us a Christmas card. When I do that this year I will add the names to a tag and tuck it inside the envelope which is just behind the card.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Beautiful page. I love how simple the card is..... but so so pretty!!!

Claire aka Feline said...

Its a lovely page and a cracking Christmas card...simple works for me and it looks so effective :)

Guinevere said...

What a gorgeous card - love your page.