Thursday 11 December 2008

Its time to Wrap!

I love wrapping presents! Hunting out the perfect gift wrap is a mini hobby of mine. Once I have used a paper, I cannot re-use it. Left overs stay in their cardboard tubes, tucked away in the wardrobe where they safely stay. I'm more than happy for Chris to use these left overs on presents for me, but I can't use them for other peoples presents. It has to be a different paper each year and it has to be thick, good quality paper. Its my OCD. I just like to make presents look like they've had a little extra thought and care put into them.

I do have a small confession to make though. This years paper was last years purchase. The shame. I fell in love with the gold and burgundy flocked paper and picked up some rolls in the Christmas sales. The Santa and Reindeer paper is this years though, to wrap the children's presents with.

The journaling on this page is all done on the inside of the burgundy flocked tag and the reverse of the Santa tag.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Lovely page :-) Another fan of wrapping pressies here!! x

Claire said...

Loving all of your JYC pages.
x

Laura said...

I love wrapping presents too, I don't think that my efforts are appreciated by many though!

x Rachel x said...

This is the first time i've come across your blog,I love your Journal, its beautiful, & your journaling is lovely, your children will love looking at it over the years.
Rach x

Anonymous said...

This page is precious!