Wednesday 9 September 2009

09/09/2009 at 09:00 = 365 #252

A very special day indeed. Jamie starts school. He wasn't too keen on me taking photo's this morning. I think he was suffering from a touch of nerves. Two minutes later after some play dough magic and he was happy for us to leave him at school.

He was full of beans when we picked him up and every other explanation for anything starts with "at my school". He wouldn't time take his uniform off until it was time to get ready for bed. I can only hope this enthusiasm continues. He did let me take some photo's when he got home and this is one of them.

8 comments:

Clair said...

Ah, bless! That enthusiasm certainly won't last during those teenage years - though you have a while to prepare for that! :)

Angie said...

What a great date ...you will always remember it. He looks so cute.

Rebekah said...

It's great that he had such fun. Long may it continue x

rainbow_poppy said...

Nice to know he enjoyed his first day, not sure he will want to live in his uniform when he is a teenager either lol

Julia Dunnit said...

Awww! 'At my school' how sweet..great title!!

lisa said...

Such a big day. Hope YOU coped ok. I remember my DD's first day, I was a wreck!!!
I'm sure he'll love school for a good many years yet although I agree, I think the novelty wears off when they reach their teenage years.

Lisax

Unknown said...

I came looking for men in Lycra and stopped here ... How could I go any where else ... what an adorable little chap!

Deb said...

How exciting first day at big school. So glad he enjoyed it. What a cute photo of him in his new uniform.