Thursday 17 September 2009

Blog awards!!

I'm such a bad blogger at the moment. I've not been posting my 365, done anything crafty or even "kept up" with LSNED and yet I have received two blog awards in the last couple of weeks.

So a very big thanks to Chell and to Sarah for these awards. Please go and take a nosey around their blogs if you don't already know them, maybe even follow them if you don't already.

Now, I'm not very good at passing awards on. Terrible in fact. It's not because I can't be bothered, but more that so many of you write such fabulous blogs. How am I supposed to send it on to 3 or 5 of you? I follow countless blogs and read many many more without being a follower, so it seems only right that you all have the award! I know I love to be singled out for these awards and how great it makes me feel that someone likes my blog that much, but this time I just can't do it. Enjoy your award and thank you so much for stopping by my little place in cyber space.

No comments: