Thursday 17 September 2009

A little bit of learning....

Here we are the 17th September and I've only managed to scrap two and a half pages for LSNED. The half page is one that just needs a photo attaching to it. I've been making notes each day so that I can scrap them later. I'm hoping tomorrow may be a "later" session.

In the meantime, with a photo free post, I thought I'd share what I have learnt from the 2nd to the 10th of this month.
2nd September
I can only be pushed so far before I snap!
This is something I am aware of, but on the 2nd of September, I was pushed to my limit.

3rd September
It's best to take your knickers off first!
Rosie decided today was the day to start using the toilet - hurrah!!
4th September
Perseverance has it's rewards.
5th September
Some things you should never forget to do.
Today I forgot to do my light therapy and oh boy - did I suffer as a result.

6th September
Getting organised is hard work.
7th September
I need to know whats on before it's too late!
Missing out on tickets for shows we would have loved to have seen.
8th September
Time goes too quickly
9th September
It's good to see them grow and not as hard as I thought it would be.
Jamie's first day at school.
10th September
It feels good to get ahead.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Had to smile .... I still need to learn many of those lessons or have learnt them recently.
A few years ago I was urgent for the loo ...rushed in ..forgot the loo seat ....you can imagine the rest lol. Lesson ...always raise the lid.

VickiA said...

PMSL Angie! Fantastic.

Deb said...

Even without photos - its great to read what you have learnt! It did make me chuckle - imagining how you learnt some of those things! Hope you manage to keep up with the LSNED project.