Friday 18 September 2009

Rainforest SOS


It's not often I stand on my soap box, but having a blog I think sometimes can help spread the word. I've just signed up as a supporter of The Prince’s Rainforests Project and added my voice to the many calling for urgent action to fight climate change by addressing rainforest destruction. If you have a moment, will you join me?


Sign up now to put rainforests at the heart of the climate change debate:
http://www.rainforestsos.org/signup1


The number of signatories will be shared with The Prince's Rainforests Project's partnership of governments, businesses and non-profits in December at the time of the climate change negotiations in Copenhagen, where the next global climate change agreement will be determined.
Sign up and help create a climate for change. Adding your name costs nothing, but without it, deforestation might just cost us the Earth.


Thank you.

No comments: