Wednesday 30 September 2009

365 returns...


Sort of.... I've still been taking some photo's but not necessarily for each day. Life is rather more hectic than normal and the photographs had taken a very undeserved back seat, but here are a couple of Autumnal shots from my garden to share with you.



And here is a new tool in my house. Something to help me keep track and at least feel more organised. Our family planner. I just love it. A column each and two spares, one for "other" things which I use to note birthdays etc, and one I use as a meal planner for the week. The planner started in September and runs until next December. Did I mention I love it !


Not much to share for such a long absence I know, but I will be back! Promise.

3 comments:

lisa said...

Great photos Vicki, the Autumn colours are just starting aren't they and look great with the lovely sunshine we've had lately.
Your new stash looks fab too. I liked the look of the AC cardstock. I'm a Bazzill girl too so will have to look into AC as I love their Thickers but have not see the card.
Your polka dot is great too. I love waiting for stash to arrive in a lovely parcel.
Can't wait to see what you create.

Lisax

Karen said...

Lovely photos of the garden.

That looks a great planner too - I couldn't do without mine each year.

Deb said...

Great to see some more of your photos - well done for managing to fit a few in! The Autumn photos are lovely - I must hunt out some for my album.