Wednesday 2 September 2009

LSNED: 1st September


Lesson Learnt:
Today you reminded me that time together is precious. I needed reminding. We should do this more often.
Yesterday was Rosie's first "full" day at nursery and as Jamie starts school next week he didn't go. Instead we went into York for the afternoon. We had lunch out at Ask (evidenced in the photo I have used for the LO), went present shopping and popped into Starbucks for coffee and cakes. I hassen to add I had coffee, Jamie had a smoothie. I do not want to know the after effects of coffee on a four year old. He was impeccably well behaved and really good company and got an present from the Disney store.

10 comments:

Sarah xx said...

Wow! That was quick! What a super page - really simple but very effective! You have given me an idea......xxx

Coffeedoff said...

Sounds like a lovely day out!

lisa said...

Hi Vicki. I've just found your beautiful blog while browsing and am so glad I have. It's hard to find fellow scrapbookers on the tinternet but I'm beginning to wittle them out slowly!!!
Your layouts are gorgeous and those photos are something else, simply stunning. You take the photos I dream of taking but never manage.
I will be a frequent visitor from now on.

Lisax

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh great page, fresh from the day and totally esplaining the sentiment. Love it. Glad you had such a good day.

Anonymous said...

when mine were little I used to love it when i got to spend time with just one of them it was always a pleasure

Deb said...

What a great start to LSNED. Love the photo!! And I liked the story behind it - its great to have some quality time with the children. Every now and then we used to have an 'only child' day and one of them would come out with us and have our undivided attention - funny thing is they always wanted the others when we actually out doing something fun though!

Jenny said...

Gorgeous page, lovely photo too x x

Rebekah said...

Great lesson learnt today! x

Mole said...

That's very effective - like the photo ....

Claire said...

Thats Fab Vicki.
x