Wednesday 2 September 2009

LSNED: Here we go!

Life is just plain old hectic at the moment, added to by Chris still being on crutches, so just what I needed to add into the mix, a new course. That course is Learn Something New Every Day from Shimelle. At least day one has gone smoothly in that the night before I finished my covers - that is I finally put a title onto my book and made a couple of extra pages to go in it and here it is.....








I don't exactly have a kit ready to go, but I do have some "bits". Most things are to hand anyway and I want to keep it simple, so I'm hoping I'll be OK.
I'm off to print out and hopefully scrap my first entry now!



,

5 comments:

Clair said...

Oooh, that cover looks so lovely - especially the stamping. It's be-ootiful!

ally fiddy said...

Gorgeous cover, beautiful stamping.

PJ said...

Great album! Love the colors and that stamped border!
I don't have a kit at the ready eighter (only a selection of papers pulled from my stash), but i now where everything is stored in my studio, so that should not be a problem... besides, i don't like to get stuck on the supplies that i've chosen when i scrap anyway... most of the times i pul lout more to finish my project just as i like it!

Deb said...

Glad we get you see this beautiful album again - it is still gorgeous!

Rebekah said...

The album is just stunning x