It feels like a very long time since I last blogged. I'm on a mission at the moment, firstly to spend less time on the tinterweb...not easy when there are so many wonderful blogs to read. And secondly, I'm also on a bid to become more organised so that when Jamie starts school this week and Rosie is in nursery I can have guilt free time to craft, or just sit with my feet up and read blogs.
The layout above was one I did at my local crop on Saturday. I've probably mentioned before that I've decided it's about time I appeared in my scrapbooks. Having not had kids until my mid/late thirties I have visions of any Grandchildren not having a clue who I am as I will have long since passed away, that's assuming my two, firstly have children and secondly, leave it until the age I did.
So, back to the layout, "Seven Random Facts" and they are:
- there is a tidy person bursting to get out of me
- i have my nose pierced
- never suggest I wear pink if you value your life
- i love the autumn. It brings woolly tights and long boots to me
- i can't resist red shoes
- i'm a qualified reflexologist who hates feet
- i have never had short hair and probably never will
That's it from me for now. I hope to be back soonish with my LSNED pages, or at least a post to say what I have learnt so far.
Thanks for stopping by!