Thursday 9 July 2009

365 #190

What a messy day today. I did some more housework, but as the kids were happily playing for a while I took the opportunity to catch up on my crafting jobs, namely the CJ you see in today's earlier post.


So, here it is - the aftermath of my efforts. It is fair to say that this is what my desk normally looks like. The CJ pages have been put in but I'm leaving it open to thoroughly dry now before wrapping it up ready for posting on.


On a slight side note, have you been checking out the CHA sneak peeks.... oh, I'm a tad addicted to the new American Crafts lines and planning JYC 2009 from the Merry Mint line. There is a link to the studio blog in my inspiration list on the right. You know ya wanna!

5 comments:

Deb said...

I envy you your creative mess! I wish I had enough time to scrap and create like you.

Coffeedoff said...

I need to tidy mine too, so I can get on and scrap. I cant see the table at the moment, too much stuff on it!

Angie said...

Definately a healthy creative chaos...lol Love your CJ pages.

Rachel said...

impressive amounts of mess

Karen said...

Certainly a sign of a productive day.