Wednesday 15 July 2009

Home - a layout to share


What's this....another LO! Oh yes, two in one day. One of the classes on Sunday was entitled "Home is where the heart is" I liked the idea but wasn't mad about the LO so when this months kit arrived earlier today I decided that it suited me more and I'd scrap the same photo.



The journaling reads.

"Home.
The house that Chris & I chose together. Ours.
31 March 2007 we moved in. It's where my heart is.
The place I always want to return to. It belongs to our family.
It's my safe place.
This house will always be special."
...............
As always, thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh bloomin' gorgeous Vicki - perfect journalling, lovely font on that chipboard. Nice house too of course, but on paper - just great!

Paige said...

Beautiful Lo & journaling -writed from the heart :)

Minty Magic said...

A great selection of photos Vicki. Your self portrait photo is lovely - you are far too harsh on yourself. Lovely layouts too.

Deb said...

Another lovely layout - I really like the green flowery pp. Your journalling as always is beautiful.