Monday 13 July 2009

365 #193

Sunday was an early start with a decent drive to reach Warrington for 09:30 for Scrapagogo's Colour Me Happy Too! event. And boy, did it feel like a long drive and I just wanted to go back to bed once I got there. The day had 4 classes and the LO above is from the final class of the day, taken by Eileen. The photo was to be of someone who completes your life, so it was obvious, it had to be of Chris. I took the photo Saturday evening in the garden, once the kids had gone to bed and we still had some light. I really like this shot of him (copy below)
The LO was a challenge for me purely because it uses sooooo much pink! Eeek! I don't do pink, hate the colour generally. but I just had to get over it. The journaling reads:
"Thank you,
...for making me smile
...for the hugs & kisses
...for always being there for me
...for being a brilliant Dad
...for making a great biryani
...for being you
...for being in my life

3 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

Great Layout.

Angie said...

Its funny how pink works for men too.
I really like this LO

Deb said...

This is a lovely layout - I like the pink! and I love your journalling - its really heartfelt.