I sat the other night with my A4 scrapbook notebook, a place I keep all my thoughts for LO's, and rattled off a huge list of LO's that I want to do. This is the first of them.
In the last few months Jamie has collected a staple set of sayings that, if he's not careful he'll wear out before long. I thought it was time I recorded them. It's already making me smile reading them back, even though it my not always make me smile when they leave his lips.
The journaling reads:
the things you say..
1. When I'm a Daddy
2. You're just not getting my question
3. BUT, I'll be hungry forever
4. I just want some peace and quiet
5. Mummy, Daddy - I love you
7. But that will be just boring....
Thanks for looking!